Black Diamond Housing Services specializes in providing comprehensive housing solutions, catering primarily to the insurance housing industry. We excel in managing temporary housing arrangements for policyholders who have been displaced from their homes.
Our full administrative staff is available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. However, during post catastrophes our relocation experts are available 24/7/365 to place families into hotels and handle emergency issues. Call us anytime at 866.688.0069.
– There are several compelling reasons to partner with Black Diamond Housing Services:
– Speed: We have a network of pre-approved hotels, properties, and vendors in place, allowing us to swiftly relocate families to suitable housing solutions.
– Cost Efficiency: Due to our high business volume, pre-negotiated agreements, and exceptional negotiation skills, we can offer you competitive rates.
– Time Savings: We handle the entire temporary housing process, allowing you to focus on other critical aspects of helping the family return to their home.
– Service: We’re available around the clock, every day of the year, to address the needs of adjusters and policyholders, ensuring a smooth and supportive experience during challenging times.
– You should contact us for assistance as soon as you anticipate that a family will require alternative housing, regardless of the duration. For minor repairs lasting 1-2 days, we can swiftly arrange hotel accommodations. However, for longer-term relocations, involving us early allows us to expedite the process and ensure the family’s quick settlement into temporary housing. While we search for a longer-term solution, we’ll manage all hotel arrangements to ensure the family’s safety and comfort.
– Contact us anytime at 866.688.0069. Unless you specify otherwise, we will initiate contact with the family within 24 hours of receiving the claim to kickstart the process.
– These costs are covered through your homeowners/renters insurance policy. A coverage called Loss of Use/Additional Living Expense is utilized to cover the costs of temporary relocation and related expenses. Black Diamond Housing Services will cover these costs and bill the carrier directly for the incurred expenses. Typically, this coverage is “as incurred,” requiring the homeowner to spend the money to relocate and wait for reimbursement. Black Diamond Housing Services incurs these costs on your behalf to prevent any out-of-pocket expenses during an already stressful time.
– Yes, your housing specialist will reach out to you directly to discuss your budget, special requirements, and timeframe. Once these details are established, you will be provided with options within 10 miles of your home or floor plans of our available travel trailers. The choice is yours.
– Once the intake process is complete, temporary housing can be approved within 48-72 hours, often times faster. We prioritize swift action to ensure a smooth transition for policyholders during challenging times.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you shortly. (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST)
* These fields are required.